ATR Tile Leveling And Alignment System – T Spacers.
Excellent T shaped tile spacers for a variety of tile patterns and designs – subway layout, brick pattern, herringbone, etc.
T spacer 3/32″ (2mm). Tile thickness 15/64 – 51/64 (1/4 – 3/4) (6mm-20mm). Apex Coverage Area – 255 Pieces of tile.
Now On Sale Only On A2Z Sell – 10% Off For All ATR Spindles And Spacers.
Benefits of The ATR System In Comparison With Other Tile Leveling Systems:
- ATR require only 187 for 102 pieces of tile / Every other system require 578 units.
- With the ATR System you only need 1 T spacing plate for 3 tiles intersection / Other system require 3 Clips.
- For a 102 pieces of tile project, using the ATR system you need a total of 187 T spacers (approximate cost of $62.33) in comparison with other leveling systems – you would need 578 spacers (Cost of about $107.70). This is About 33% savings in money for tile spacers.
- In addition, you save 66% in Labor time.
Additional Advantages of the ATR Tile Leveling System:
- Lippage free surface.
- Keeps tiles in place while drying
- Assists in aligning tiles.
- Suitable for floors and walls.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Reusable spindle.
How to use – 5 Easy steps:
1. Screw spindle into spacing plate until screw tip is just visible at underside of plate.
2. Insert the ATR spindle with spacing plate attached in between two tiles.
3. Lay adjacent tiles until all four corners, or two corners for the edge spacing plate are met.
4. Tighten spindle clock wise firmly until all four corners are lifted flush.
5. Remove spindle once tile adhesive is dry.
Use this very simple comparison chart to calculate how many spindles and spacers you need for your tile project