ATR Tile Leveling And Alignment System – T Spacers for 3mm grout lines.
Excellent T shaped tile spacers for a variety of tile patterns and designs – subway layout, brick pattern, herringbone, etc.
T spacer 1/8″ (3mm).
Tile thickness 15/64 – 51/64 (1/4 – 3/4) (6mm-20mm).
Benefits of The ATR System In Comparison With Other Tile Leveling Systems:
- ATR require only 187 for 102 pieces of tile / Every other system require 578 units.
- With the ATR System you only need 1 T spacing plate for 3 tiles intersection / Other system require 3 Clips.
- For a 102 pieces of tile project, using the ATR system you need a total of 187 T spacers (approximate cost of $62.33) in comparison with other leveling systems – you would need 578 spacers (Cost of about $107.70). This is About 33% savings in money for tile spacers.
- In addition, you save 66% in Labor time.
Additional Advantages of the ATR Tile Leveling System:
- Lippage free surface.
- Keeps tiles in place while drying
- Assists in aligning tiles.
- Suitable for floors and walls.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Reusable spindle.
How to use in 3 easy steps
1. Spread thinset and lay tile
2. Screw spindle into the spacing plate and slide spindle with spacing plate attached in between two tiles.
3. Tighten spindle clock wise firmly until all four corners are aligned flush. (Remove re-usable spindle once tile adhesive is dry).
Use this very simple comparison chart to calculate how many spindles and spacers you need for your tile project