Infrared Radiant Heating Panels - Ember Mirror
Ember infrared mirror panel heaters can heat up a full room or function as heating source/towel warmer/mirror defogger combination in bathrooms. And all along, reduce heating costs by as much as 50 percent.
Infrared Radiant Heating Panels - Ember Mirror (35 in. x 24 in)
This Radiant Panel is more than just a mirror – it’s a functional heating solution. Even more so, it’s a functional heating solution that can save you money.
Ember 2.9 by 2 foot plug-in mirror emits 600 watts of heat so it can heat a full room or function as heating source plus mirror defogger in bathrooms. Furthermore, mount it vertically in a dry area of your bathroom, accessorize it with a few towel bars, and you have a fully functional towel warmer.
Although heated mirrors are typically used in bathrooms, Ember Mirror radiant panels can also be installed in any other room around the house. The beautiful design of the panels complements any room design, and the heat it radiates creates a comfortable, inviting space wherever it is placed.
Very Easy Installation Instructions For Ember Infrared Radiant Heating Panel
Uses and Benefits:
- Can be mounted horizontally or vertically to a wall in any room to provide comforting, even heat.
- The Ember mirror infrared heater can even be mounted to a ceiling using our ceiling mounting kit.
- Unlike convection heating, this radiant panel does not circulate dust or other allergens into the air.
- Ember radiant panels have one of the highest possible efficiency rates and consume the least amount of energy possible.
Accompanying accessories for Ember Mirror Heating Panels:
- Towel bars for use in the bathroom.
- Ceiling mounting kit.