1. Do I have to register for placing an order?
Yes. Registration is required when placing an order.
2. Why do I need to provide my e-mail address and phone number?
We will send your order confirmation and any updates in e-mail. And the shipping companies require a phone number in case there is a problem delivering your order. We will not under any circumstances sell or release your information to anyone without your consent.
3. Do you accept orders from places outside of the US?
Yes. We accept orders internationally.
4. How can I know if my order got through?
After you place your order, you will receive order confirmation in your emails (Please check you spam folder just in case). If you are a registered customer, you can also login then you can see your orders.
5. When will my order arrive?
With ground delivery in the Continental US, your order will generally arrive within 2 – 7 business days after it leaves the warehouse. Any case of delay, we will email or call you.
6. I just received a delivery in the mail, but it only contains part of my order. How about others?
Your orders may be sent out from different warehouses and will arrive separately.
7. Can you do Expedite shipment?
For expedited shipping contact us. Our customer representatives will contact you with the exactly expedite shipping fee.
8. What is payment method?
On-line orders are be placed using Paypal. On the Paypal website you can pay with your credit card if you don’t have a PayPal account.
9. How to return?
Most items can be returned within 14 days of receipt for a refund of the purchase price, minus the shipping and handling cost. All customers need to contact us first to obtain a return authorization.