Amba Hardwired Towel Warmer Jeeves J Straight
Benefits of towel warmers:
- Prevents towels from developing a musty and moldy smell.
- Reducing laundry loads, power and water consumption.
- Can be controlled by a simple switch or a 24hr/7day programmable timer.
- Consume minimal power – some equivalent to one or two light bulbs.
- Can be used in any room —bathrooms, laundry rooms, dorm rooms.
- Best towel warmer for hot tub, pools, spas, saunas, boats & yachts, mudrooms , basements and garages.
- Towel Warmers add a sense of comfort and luxury to your bathroom experience and provides an alternative source of heat in the bathrooms.
Amba Hardwired Jeeves Model J Straight Heated Towel Rack
Features 6 cylindrical bars. This model is considered a DRYING RACK, and is less effective at warming towels. W 21 1/4" / H 31 3/4".
Available Finishes: Polished, Brushed, Oil-Rubbed Bronze, White, Matte Black.
- Suitable for 1-2 full-size towels (folded)
- Unit is hardwired (requires an electrician to install)
- Designed to be on continuously (energy efficient design)
- Heats with internal liquid
- Hardwiring can be moved to the left for extra cost
- Must be mounted per instructions
- Must be wired to a switch.
- WIDTH 21 1/4
- HEIGHT 31 3/4
- DEPTH 4 1/2
- WATTS 60–80
- BTUS 273
- AMPS 0.75
- AVE, TEMP RANGE 145-154F
- SAFETY CUTOUT 158F
- SECURITY THERMOFUSE 242F
- GROSS WEIGHT 15 lbs
- NET WEIGHT 14 lbs
The Jeeves collection features a classic towel bar design with liquid-filled round bars. These hardwired electric models are made in South Africa from locally sourced, 100% recyclable 304 stainless steel and come in a variety of shapes and sizes, with the option of straight or curved horizontal cross bars. Boasting an Automatic Heating Technology with a built-in thermostat, all Jeeves models self-regulate to maintain the ideal internal temperature range and reduce power consumption. Two safety cutout features are equipped on all models for added safety and peace of mind. Models take between 15 to 60 minutes to reach optimum temperature. UL-certified for use in the USA and Canada, the Jeeves units are approved for installation around water sources and above bathtubs. Easily replaceable heating elements means you can get years of use out of this towel warmer. This unit warms and dries towels while helping to keep bathrooms mold and mildew free. NO INTEGRATED SWITCH.
Variety of rocker wall plates and timers for hardwired towel racks available.
Some finishes run out of stock quickly. If out of stock contact us for ETA.