ATR Tile Leveling Alignment System 100 2mm T Spacers, ATR Resolution 2UT100
T shaped tile spacers for subway, herringbone and other tile layout patterns.
ATR Tile Leveling Alignment System is simple and quick with only 2 elements: Spacer & Spindle. Grout spacers available in 2mm and 3mm Cross Spacers (+) and T shape spacers for brick pattern, subway layout, herringbone, etc.
ATR creates a lippage free surface, keeps tiles in place while drying, all-in-one grout spacing and tile alignment system, re-usable spindles.
How to use 3 Easy steps: 1. Spread thinset install tile, 2. Screw spindle into spacing plate, Slide spindle with spacing plate attached in between two tiles, 3. Tighten spindle clock wise firmly until all four corners are aligned flush and remove Re-usable spindle once tile adhesive is dry.
ATR Tile Leveling And Alignment System 100 T Spacers.
T shaped tile spacers for a variety of tile patterns and designs - subway layout, brick pattern, herringbone, etc.
T spacer 3/32" (2mm).
Tile thickness 15/64 - 51/64 (1/4 - 3/4) (6mm-20mm).
Benefits of The ATR System In Comparison With Other Tile Leveling Systems:
- With the ATR System you only need 1 T spacing plate for 3 tiles intersection / Other system require 3 Clips.
- For a 102 pieces of tile project, using the ATR system you need a total of 187 T spacers in comparison with other leveling systems, you would need 578 spacers. This is About 33% savings in money for tile spacers.
- In addition, you save 66% in Labor time.
Additional Advantages of the ATR Tile Leveling System:
- Lippage free surface.
- Keeps tiles in place while drying
- Assists in aligning tiles.
- Suitable for floors and walls.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Reusable spindle.
How to use in 3 easy steps
1. Spread thinset and lay tile
2. Screw spindle into the spacing plate and slide spindle with spacing plate attached in between two tiles.
3. Tighten spindle clock wise firmly until all four corners are aligned flush. (Remove re-usable spindle once tile adhesive is dry).
Same Day Shipping