ATR Tile Leveling Alignment System 100 3mm Cross Spacers, ATR Resolution 3UX100
Everything you’ll need to level tile and stone is included with this system, using only your hands!
ATR Tile Leveling Alignment System is simple and quick with only 2 elements: Spacer & Spindle. Grout spacers available in 2mm and 3mm Cross Spacers (+) and T shape spacers for brick pattern, subway layout, herringbone, etc.
ATR creates a lippage free surface, keeps tiles in place while drying, all-in-one grout spacing and tile alignment system, re-usable spindles.
How to use 3 Easy steps: 1. Spread thinset install tile, 2. Screw spindle into spacing plate, Slide spindle with spacing plate attached in between two tiles, 3. Tighten spindle clock wise firmly until all four corners are aligned flush and remove Re-usable spindle once tile adhesive is dry.
ATR Tile Leveling Alignment System 100 Cross Spacers 3mm
ATR Cross Spacers for Grout spacer line 1/8" (3mm)
Tile thickness 15/64 - 51/64 (1/4 - 3/4) (6mm-20mm)
With the ATR system you only need 1 cross spacing plate for 4 tiles NOT 4 clips like every other Leveling System. And while every other system require 376 units for 100 pieces of tile, ATR require only 117
For example - for 100 sq ft or 100 pieces of tile you would need:
81 Cross Spacers
36 Edge Spacers
Total 117 units
Advantages of the ATR Tile Levelers
- No Tools (GUN) needed! No need for expensive hand tools.
- Simple and quick to lay with only 2 elements: Spacer & Spindle.
- The only system that removed without the use of a force
- Only System that leave clean grout line (no risk of spacers not break all the way)
- Cross Spacers (+) Shape allow for 2/3 of saving
- Creates a lippage free surface
- Keeps tiles in place while drying
- Assists in aligning tiles
- Stress free installation
- Suitable for floors and walls
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor uses
- Reusable spindle
- Australian design and Australian made
How to use in 3 easy steps
1. Spread thinset and lay tile
2. Screw spindle into the spacing plate and slide spindle with spacing plate attached in between two tiles.
3. Tighten spindle clock wise firmly until all four corners are aligned flush. (Remove re-usable spindle once tile adhesive is dry).
In stock - Ship Same Day