Bridjit Driveway Curb Ramp Center Sections
Bridjit Driveway Curb Ramp Center Section Only
This Curb Ramp bridges-the-gap between the street and a rolled curb driveway entry, reducing the “jar to your car”. Made in the USA
The additional center pieces can increase coverage of the basic 3 pieces set to more than 12'. Center piece are 48" by 16", and can be added as needed to accommodate the length of your driveway.The Bridjit driveway curb ramps are used to protect the undercarriages of vehicles such as cars, trucks, and golf carts, as well as facilitate the movement of wheeled carts, hand trucks, or wheel chairs over a curb. These Curb Ramps are not bolted down to the storm gutter, just bolted together, forming a 150lb. to 200lb mass, (depending on the number of sections used).
Check Bridjit Compatibility Criteria before ordering. This curb ramp is made for a very specific type of curb. See the Compatibility Criteria image.
- Money saving solution to replacing your driveway entry, estimated to be from $2500 to $3500.
- Low profile vehicles can now use the driveway without inflicting damage to tires and rims.
- Bridjit driveway ramps help maintain gas mileage by minimizing damage done to steering components and alignment, reducing maintenance costs and tire wear.
- Bridjit is an easy 2 person, 15 minute installation solution, and requires no special tools.
- Can alleviate driver and passenger back pain, experienced while entering and exiting driveways.
- Neighborhood Friendly, Bridjit has a built-in full length waterway allowing normal drainage. The angled ends guide excessive water flows out and around the ramp, assisting in the elimination of debris.
- Sloped ends that ease vehicles up and over the ramp when parking parallel to the curb.
- Can be easily flipped out of the way for periodic cleaning.
- Environmentally “green” product, made from recycled tires.
Bridjit Curb Ramp is Eco friendly - The average American contributes 4 tires every year to our landfills. Each BRIDJIT rubber curb ramp set uses 12 passenger tires, thus helping to reduce the number of scrap tires in landfills, making it the Green solution to your jarring curb problem. (There are at least 275 million scrap tires in stockpiles in the U.S.) In addition, BRIDJIT curb ramps are 100% made in the USA.