DTA Lippage Free Leveling System Caps
The DTA tile leveling system is an easy to use system with Caps, Spacers and a Tool Gun that eliminate lippage in tile installation. Buy the ready-made kits or the spacers and caps separately by quantity according to your coverage area needs.
DTA Tile Leveling System Re-usable Caps
The DTA tile leveling system is very easy to learn and use at any skill level that can help install small and large-format tile in a more easily-achieved lippage-free manner.
Choose Your Quantity: 100 Caps / 200 Caps / 500 Caps / 1000 Caps
- 2 Part system with Caps and Spacers that eliminate lippage in tile installation.
- Gun tensions cap and spacer together.
- Gun can be used for walls and floors.
- Reusable Caps.
- 40mm Adjustment.
How To Use The DTA Lippage Free System
1. Place the DTA tile spacers between tiles 4″ from both ends of tile.
2. Once tile and spacer are in place, fasten the lippage cap. There is a cap release lever to allow the cap to be removed if necessary.
3. Clamp the two pieces together leveling the tiles, using the leveling gun, this will hold the tiles in place while the tile adhesive sets.
4. Once tile adhesive has dried, simply kick the Cap along the grout joint to remove. Use white rubber mallet to remove from walls. Grout to finish tiled area.
5. Remove cap from spacer for re-use
Read about causes and solutions for lippage
Same Day Shipping