DTA Lippage Free Leveling System Tile Spacers
Excellent tile leveling tool to keep the surfaces of tiles flush with one another during installation and also during the initial slump and shrinkage time. Buy the DTA system as a kit or choose your quantity of spacers and caps separately.
DTA Lippage Free Tile And Flooring Leveling System - Spacers
The DTA tile leveling system is a 2 Part System with Caps and Spacers (Gun Necessary) that can help install small and large-format tile in a more easily-achieved lippage-free manner. Very easy to learn and use at any skill level.
Choose Your Quantity: 200 Spacers / 500 Spacers / 1000 Spacers / 2000 Spacers
DTA Tile Spacers Features:
- Serrated on both sides
- Longer spacers (pavers)
- Curved base for tensioning.
- No soaking required.
- Non Re-usable Spacers
- Simple leveling system with caps and spacers that eliminate lippage in tile installation.
- Gun tensions cap and spacer together.
- Gun can be used for walls and floors.
- Reusable caps.
- 40mm adjustment.
How to use DTA Lippage System
1. Place the DTA tile spacers between tiles 4" from both ends of tile.
2. Once tile and spacer are in place, fasten the lippage cap. There is a cap release lever to allow the cap to be removed if necessary.
3. Clamp the two pieces together leveling the tiles, using the leveling gun, this will hold the tiles in place while the tile adhesive sets.
4. Once tile adhesive has dried, simply kick the Cap along the grout joint to remove. Use white rubber mallet to remove from walls. Grout to finish tiled area.
5. Remove cap from spacer for re-use
Read about causes and solutions for lippage
Same Day Shipping