DTA Tile Leveling System Tool Gun
For the installation of tile using the DTA leveling system we offer the DTA Standard Tool Gun or the Ergonomic Tool Gun. The DTA leveling system is a 3 part system: spacers, re-usable caps and a gun.
DTA Tile Leveling System
Tool Gun, Spacers, And Re-usable Caps.
All the DTA Tile Leveling Kits come with a standard tool gun. If you order the spacers and caps by quantity we offer the Standard Tool Gun or the Ergonomic Gun.
DTA Lippage Leveling System Standard Tool Gun - $37.90
DTA Leveling System Ergonomic KIT Tool Gun - $119.95 (Ergonomic performance, adjustable tension, good for both the experienced and new installer, good for floor / wall )
The Ergonomic Tool Gun is an Innovative new ergonomic design allowing consistently comfortable use throughout extended period.
How To Use The DTA Lippage Free System
1. Place the DTA tile spacers between tiles 4″ from both ends of tile.
2. Once tile and spacer are in place, fasten the lippage cap. There is a cap release lever to allow the cap to be removed if necessary.
3. Clamp the two pieces together leveling the tiles, using the leveling gun, this will hold the tiles in place while the tile adhesive sets.
4. Once tile adhesive has dried, simply kick the Cap along the grout joint to remove. Use white rubber mallet to remove from walls. Grout to finish tiled area.
5. Remove cap from spacer for re-use
Read about causes and solutions for lippage
Same Day Shipping