Sanitizing Dispenser for Bucket Wipes By Ex-Cell Kaiser SW-KD HMG
Sanitizing Dispenser for Bucket Wipes
Perfect as a stand-alone dispenser, or as an addition to your Kaleidoscope or Black Tie Recycling Center, this touch-free unit will help you provide sanitizing wipes for a healthy, germ-free environment.
Measuring 15.75â x 15.75â x 30â, the SW-KD is the same size as all KDSQ units, allowing customers to position the dispenser flush next to KDSQ or KDHR units for ongoing trash collection.
Compatible with most center-pull bucketed wipe rolls â Disinfectant Wipes, Anti-Bacterial Wipes, Sanitizing Wipes, and more! Interior straps for holding bucket fits maximum size of 12.5â D x 10â H (wipes not included).
- Designed for hygienic, touch-free use with wipes pulled through a 1.093â diameter grommet with teeth to help wipes stand up and tear easily
- Crisp, white, easy-to-read graphic pre-applied on two sides
- Premium gloss powder coat finish on body in Hammered Grey
- Satin stainless steel lid for easy cleaning
- Interior removable support shelf holds the bucket of wipes in use at
the user level for dispensing and allows for one, or more, buckets of
wipes to be stored underneath.
- Removable shelf depth is 10.119â and storage area below shelf is 19.353â high
- No tools or assembly required
- Sturdy feet to protect floor surfaces and keep unit slightly elevated to allow for air circulation and prevent mold/mildew growth and âmop aroundâ rings
- ADA Compliant
- 100% post-consumer recyclable
- Made in the USA