Shower Floor Mat African Teak Wood Mats
This teak wood mat is a great solution for a non-slippery surface by your tub or to surround your shower with a rich and exotic wood mat.
Square And Rectangular African Teak Shower Wood Mats.
This Teak shower floor mat is made of natural solid african teak wood (Premium African Teak Grade A).
Excellent for Showers, Bathrooms, Swimming Pools, Spas, Sauna, Restaurants and More.
We offer a wide range of standard sizes to choose from:
20" x 20" x 1 25"
24" x 20" x 1 25"
28" x 20" x 1 25"
32" x 20" x 1 25"
40" x 20" x 1 25"
- Ideal For Indoor And Outdoor Use – Showers, Swimming Pools And Spas.
- Stainless Steel Screws That Will Not Rust.
- All Screws Are Countersunk Into The Bottom Supports And Into The Top Slats.
- Ideal for use in or out of the shower and or high-moisture areas.
- Slip and Bacteria Resistant.
- Battens Are 1/4" Rounded On The Edge Of Each Top Batten To Assure Comfort.
- Mats Are Built On 3/4" x 3/4" Solid Teak Supports.
- Anti-bacterial Rubberized Strips Are Bonded To Each Teak Support To Assure The Mat Stays In Place.
- Teak Oil Finish.
- Lifetime Solid Teak.
While Teak is naturally resistant to bacteria and mildew; you may still see a buildup of soap residue and mineral or other impurities from your water. Therefore we strongly recommends performing routine cleanings when you clean your shower or bathroom.
FSC Certified/Sustainable The teak we use is grown in West Africa and is FSC Certified.
About African Teak
The Teak Tree (or Tectona) is one of the tropical hardwood birches, included in the family Verbenaceae. Its longevity is exceptional and it can live to the age of 100 years. Teak is especially noted for its capacity to withstand changes in the weather and season. One of the reasons for this is the ability of the Teak to bend, but not break, in the face of high winds. In addition, the Teak tree resin typically has an oil in its Galih (Cambium/heartwood) that is highly water resistant. This content alone can protect the Teak from decay, insects, and bacteria. At the same time, the combination of unique Teak tree content and thick fibers make it easier to cut and then later sculpt into pleasing forms. Because of this special characteristic, not found in other trees, there has always been interest in using Teak wood for various types of furniture.
Same Day Shipping
Also Available African Teak Square Flooring Mats ( 16" By 16" And 20" By 20"). Used Side By Side To Cover Large Areas And Come Without The Rubberized Strips Bonded To Each Teak Support.