DTA Lippage Leveling System
The DTA tile leveling tool can help install small and large-format tile in a more easily-achieved lippage-free manner. this excellent tool helps keep the surfaces of tiles flush with one another during installation and also during the initial slump and shrinkage time that occurs with commonly used mortars.
DIY Kit Includes: • 100 Re-usable Caps • 200 Spacers Non Re-usable • Floor/Wall Tool Gun
- 2 Part System with caps and spacer that eliminate lippage in tile installation
- Gun tensions the cap and spacer together.
- Gun can be used for walls and floors
- Reusable caps
- 1 1/2″ Adjustment
- Ideal for Wall and Floor
- Serrated on both sides
- Longer spacers (pavers)
- Curved base for tensioning.
- No soaking require
DTA Lippage System Instructions
1. Place the spacer between tiles 4″ from both ends of tile.
2. Once tile and spacer are in place, fasten the Lippage Cap. There is a cap release lever to allow the cap to be removed if necessary.
3. Clamp the two pieces together leveling the tiles, Using the Leveling Gun, This will hold the tiles in place while the tile adhesive sets.
4. Once tile adhesive has dried, simply kick the Cap along the grout joint to remove. Use white rubber mallet to remove from walls. Grout to finish tiled area.
5. Remove cap from spacer for re-use
Also Available To Buy Separately:
Read about causes and solutions for lippage