35 Inch Tile Insert Linear Shower Drain by Serene Steam
Complete set included – Channel Body, Tile Insert Grade, Drain Rubber Fitting, Drain Puller Key, Waterproofing membrane sheet around the drain flange (not require but included).
Net Size: 35 3/8″ x 2 3/4″.
With this top quality tile insert shower drain you can camouflage the drain with the same tile you are installing on the shower floor.
Why Linear Square Shape? It’s easier to cut tile to a square drain than to cut, nip and grind it to fit a round one.
- The shower channel Grade is grade 16 gauge 304 stainless steel.
- Flow rate: at entrance of shower – 6.3GPM (0.4 l/s); against the wall – 9.5GPM (0.6 l/s).
- Bodies are fully welded and leak tested prior to dispatch.
- 2″ diameter central vertical outlet.
- Compatible with tiles up to 10mm depth (14mm lip).
- Stainless steel clad flexible coupling connects outlet to pipe system (optional).
- Dimensions: Length 35 3/8″ x 2 3/4″ (900mm) Intake sq. in: 20.03.
- Pre-Slope Channel.
- Channel width: 2 3/4″ (70 mm).
- Electro polished finish.
Flange Body Edge designed for use with any and all type of waterproofing, included and not limited “hot-mop” painted or liquid membranes, Sheet Membrane, Vinyl waterproofing etc.
Simple cuts are easily made, and waste little precious time. Royal drains are sized to match standard 1/2″, 1″, 2”, and 4″ tile without cutting. When cutting is needed, cuts are straight saw cuts. No grinding to match a radius. Consider how much easier glass mosaics will be to install.
Optional accessories include plumbing connectors and debris strainer
Top Quality at an Affordable Price – Heavy Drain Grate – Minimal Grout Rim