35 Inch Tile Insert Linear Shower Drain
Set Includes – Channel Body, Tile Insert Grate, Drain Rubber Fitting, Drain Puller Key, Waterproofing membrane sheet around the drain flange (not require but included).
Net Size: 35 3/8″ x 2 3/4″.
With this top quality tile insert shower drain you can camouflage the drain with the same tile you are installing on the shower floor.
- The shower channel grate is grade 16 gauge 304 stainless steel.
- Flow rate: at entrance of shower – 6.3GPM (0.4 l/s); against the wall – 9.5GPM (0.6 l/s).
- Bodies are fully welded and leak tested prior to dispatch.
- 2″ diameter central vertical outlet.
- Compatible with tiles up to 10mm depth (14mm lip).
- Stainless steel clad flexible coupling connects outlet to pipe system (optional).
- Dimensions: Length 35 3/8″ x 2 3/4″ (900mm) Intake sq. in: 20.03.
- Pre-Slope Channel.
- Channel width: 2 3/4″ (70 mm).
- Electro polished finish.
Flange body edge designed for use with any and all type of waterproofing, included and not limited “hot-mop” painted or liquid membranes, sheet membrane, vinyl waterproofing etc.
Serene Drains are sized to match standard 1/2″, 1″, 2”, and 4″ tile without cutting. When cutting is needed, cuts are straight saw cuts. No grinding to match a radius. Consider how much easier glass mosaics will be to install.
Optional accessories include plumbing connectors and debris strainer
Top Quality at an Affordable Price – Heavy Drain Grate – Minimal Grout Rim