24 Inch Linear Shower Drains Wind Design
- The shower channel Grade is grade 16 gauge 304 stainless steel.
- Flow rate: at entrance of shower – 6.3GPM (0.4 l/s); against the wall – 9.5GPM (0.6 l/s).
- Bodies are fully welded and leak tested prior to dispatch.
- 2″ diameter central vertical outlet
- Compatible with tiles up to 10mm depth (14mm lip).
- Stainless steel clad flexible coupling connects outlet to pipe system (optional).
- Dimensions: Length 23 1/2″ x 2 3/4″ (600mm) Intake sq. in: 14.96
- Pre-Slope Channel
- Channel width: 2 3/4″ (70 mm)
- Electro polished finish.
Flange Body Edge designed for use with any and all type of waterproofing, included and not limited “hot-mop” painted or liquid membranes, Sheet Membrane, Vinyl waterproofing etc.
Serene drains are sized to match standard 1/2″, 1″, 2”, and 4″ tile without cutting. When cutting is needed, cuts are straight saw cuts. No grinding to match a radius. Consider how much easier glass mosaics will be to install.
Optional accessories include: Hair and debris strainer, 2 inch ABS or PVC shower drain base flange, Led Lights: Green, Blue, Red and Multi-color.