Amba Hardwired Jeeves Model E Curved Heated Towel Rack
Features 12 cylindrical bars. W 21 1/4″ / H 31 3/4″.
Available Finishes: Polished, Brushed, Oil-Rubbed Bronze, White, Matte Black.
- Suitable for 1-2 full-size towels (folded)
- Unit is hardwired (requires an electrician to install)
- Straight Bar Version Available
- Designed to be on continuously (energy efficient design)
- Heats with internal liquid
- Hardwiring can be moved to the left for extra cost
- Must be mounted per instructions
- Must be wired to a switch (Does not include control accessory).
- WIDTH 21 1/4
- HEIGHT 31 3/4
- DEPTH 6 1/2
- WATTS 150–175
- BTUS 597
- AMPS 1.6
- AVE, TEMP RANGE 145-154F
- SAFETY CUTOUT 158F
- SECURITY THERMOFUSE 242F
- GROSS WEIGHT 19 lbs
The Jeeves collection features a classic towel bar design with liquid-filled round bars. These hardwired electric models are made in South Africa from locally sourced, 100% recyclable 304 stainless steel and come in a variety of shapes and sizes, with the option of straight or curved horizontal cross bars. Boasting an Automatic Heating Technology with a built-in thermostat, all Jeeves models self-regulate to maintain the ideal internal temperature range and reduce power consumption. Two safety cutout features are equipped on all models for added safety and peace of mind. Models take between 15 to 60 minutes to reach optimum temperature. UL-certified for use in the USA and Canada, the Jeeves units are approved for installation around water sources and above bathtubs. Easily replaceable heating elements means you can get years of use out of this towel warmer. This unit warms and dries towels while helping to keep bathrooms mold and mildew free. NO INTEGRATED SWITCH.
Variety of rocker wall plates and timers for hardwired towel racks available.
Shipping In The USA