Brushed Towel Warmer, Amba Jeeves F Straight, Hardwired, 7 Bars, W 21" H 41"
Brushed Bath Towel Warmer, Amba Hardwired Jeeves F Straight, 7 Bars, W 21" H 41"
Available Finishes: Polished, Brushed Stainless, Oil-Rubbed Bronze, White, Matte Black.
Included: Amba Hardwired Towel Warmer Jeeves F Straight. Programmable timer NOT Included. Bought separately or offered as a bundle.
- Use in laundry rooms, mud rooms and wet rooms to dry delicates, rain or ski jackets and bathing suits
- 7 Cylindrical Bars. (F Model is considered a Drying Rock).
- Rack heats up in 15-20min without a towel.
- Width 21 1/4", Height 41 3/4", Depth 4 1/2".
- Ideal for drying 1 to 2 towels
- Unit is hardwired (requires an electrician to install)
- No integrated on/off switch - separate switch or timer require.
- Heats with internal liquid
- Hardwiring can be moved to the left for extra cost
- Must be mounted per instructions
- Must be wired to a switch (Does not include control accessory)
- Width: 21 1/4, Height 41 3/4, Depth 4 1/2.
- Watts: 135.
- Volts: 110.
- Btus: 460.
- Amps: 1.25.
- Temp Range: 120°F - 150°F.
- Safety Cutout: 158°F.
- Security Thermofuse: 242°F.
- Weight: 17 lbs.
The Jeeves collection features a classic towel bar design with liquid-filled round bars. These hardwired electric models are made in South Africa from locally sourced, 100% recyclable 304 stainless steel and come in a variety of shapes and sizes, with the option of straight or curved horizontal cross bars. Boasting an Automatic Heating Technology with a built-in thermostat, all Jeeves models self-regulate to maintain the ideal internal temperature range and reduce power consumption. Two safety cutout features are equipped on all models for added safety and peace of mind. Models take between 15 to 60 minutes to reach optimum temperature. UL-certified for use in the USA and Canada, the Jeeves units are approved for installation around water sources and above bathtubs. Easily replaceable heating elements means you can get years of use out of this towel warmer. This unit warms and dries towels while helping to keep bathrooms mold and mildew free. NO INTEGRATED SWITCH.
Variety of rocker wall plates and timers for hardwired towel racks available.
The ATW-T24 Hardwired Programmable Timer works with any hardwired heated towel rack. Allows user to set On/Off times each day. Great for those who use their towels on a regular schedule: Set your heated towel rack to turn on an hour before you shower, and to turn off after 1-2 hours after you are done, giving your towel plenty of time to dry completely.