Polished Towel Warmer, Amba Traditional Model T-2040, 8 Bars Towel Warmer
Polished Towel Warmer, Amba Traditional Model T-2040PN, 8 Bars Towel Warmer
Features a traditional design with 8 round bars. Unit is hardwired (requires an electrician to install). No integrated on/off switch - separate switch or timer required
Offered in 2 different finishes: brushed, polished stainless steel. Ideal for drying and warming 2 towels.
Size: Width: 21", Height: 43 1/8", Depth: 5 3/8"
Ideal for drying and warming 2 towels
Unit is hardwired (requires an electrician to install) Must be mounted per instructions.
Must be wired to a switch (Does not include control accessory)
Heats with internal liquid.
- Dry and warm towels and bathrobes; reduce laundry frequency
- Use in laundry rooms, mud rooms and wet rooms to dry delicates, rain or ski jackets and bathing suits
- 8 Horizontal bars - all vertical and horizontal bars heat up
- Offered in 2 different finishes: brushed, polished.
- 150 Watts; 1.36 Amps; 120 Volts; 512 BTUs.
- Rack heats up in 25-35min without a towel.
- Hardwired towel warmer
- 3-Year limited warranty
- 304 Stainless steel – 100% recyclable, eco-friendly material
150 Watts; 1.36 Amps; 120 Volts; 512 BTUs, External Temperature Range: 110°f - 180°f, Safety Cutout: 158°f, Security Thermofuse: 242°f