Spin Doctor Tile Leveling System PRO Kit: 200 Caps, 500 Bases, 100 Shields
Spin Doctor Tile Leveling System PRO KITKit includes: 200 Caps (reusable), 500 Threaded Spacer Posts (1/16 Inch White, 1/8 Inch Black, 3/16 Inch Grey, 1/32 Red), 100 Clear View Shields, Carrying Case.
- Prevents uneven tiles when laying floors, especially large format tile.
- Spaces, levels, and aligns all in one package.
- No additional installation tool required.
- Simply kick away to remove after installation.
- Works for floors and walls
- Caps reusable for multiple jobs.
Spin Doctor is quicker and more easily used by first time installers and seasoned pros alike and allows you to install large format tiles quickly an accurately. The Spin Doctor Tile leveling system features a patented free-spin design that allows the cap to spin down the spacer screw with minimal effort. This allows installers to tighten the cap with only one hand, which is especially useful for installing large format tile.
Easy Step by Step Installation Instructions
1. Insert the threaded spacer posts beneath each exposed edge of the tile, making sure there is direct contact between the spacer and the tile with no mortar in between. Position the spacer posts to best suit the tile size and layout.
2. Install the adjacent tile against the already inserted threaded spacer posts. Slide the tile back and forth or use a rubber mallet to bed the tile into the mortar while releasing air trapped below.
3. Place the rotating cap on the top of the threaded spacer post and easily spin the cap down to the tile surface in seconds. Tighten cap as needed until all adjacent surfaces are flush.
4. After mortar is cured to the manufacturer specification, the caps, threaded spacer posts, and Anti-Friction Shields can be removed by kicking the pieces or using a rubber mallet in the same direction as the grout joint.
See Configuration chart based on the size of tile. This shows what the recommended usage per sq. ft. As a general rule of thumb, 2 per sq. ft.