72 Inch Tile Insert Linear Shower Drain by SereneDrains
Large 72 Inch Tile Insert Linear Shower Drain, Brushed Nickel by SereneDrains
The TILE INSERT shower drain is used to camouflage the drain with the same tile you are installing on the shower floor.
Net Size 72" x 2 3/4" | Overall Size 73.5" x 4 3/8" (1828mm) | Intake sq. in: 31.67
Also Available In: 16", 24", 30", 35", 39", 47", 59", 72", 90".
In stock ready to ship. FREE SHIPPING
Drain Includes: 100% stainless steel channel body & grate, puller key, waterproofing membrane sheet around the drain flange (not required but included), Installation Instruction.
Extra large linear drains - Perfect for wheelchair access (ADA complaint) & barrier-free showers (walk in floor plans).
Applications: Shower & bath, kitchen, pools, balconies, hotel rooms, gym, spa etc.
- Stainless steel brushed nickel finish.
- Superior quality laser cut electropolish finish.
- Bodies are fully welded and leak tested prior to dispatch.
- 2 Inch diameter central vertical outlet.
- Designed to be installed into any 2" shower drain flange.
- Compatible with tiles up to 10mm depth (14mm lip).
- Sized to match standard 1/2", 1", 2, and 4" tile without cutting.
- Pre-Slope channel. Channel width: 2 3/4" (70 mm).
- Drain grate is 16 gauge 304 stainless steel.
- Flow rate: at entrance of shower - 6.3GPM (0.4 l/s); against the wall - 9.5GPM (0.6 l/s).
- Flange body edge designed for use with all types of waterproofing: hot mop, painted or liquid membranes, sheet membrane, vinyl waterproofing etc.
Available accessories include plumbing connectors (ABS/ PVC flange) and debris strainer. Drain Accessories
30 day return policy. Money back guarantee.
Contact us for quantity discounts