Bridjit Driveway Curb Ramps For Cars 4 Piece Set
Bridjit Driveway Curb Ramp 4 Sections Set For 16 Feet Driveway
Will BRIDJIT Fit My Curb?
1. Measure 20” out from top edge of curb out into the street.
2. Measure from the lowest point of the gutter, perpendicular to the first measurement. This distance should be between: 1.75” TO 3”
The 4 piece set includes a left, 2 center, and right-side sections for driveway entries up to 16' wide. Additional center pieces (bought separately) can increase coverage to more than 16' to accommodate the length of your driveway.
All pieces are held together by galvanized bolts measured 1/2" x 7-1/2".
Bridjit curb ramps for cars is used to protect the undercarriages of vehicles such as cars, trucks, golf carts, as well as facilitate the movement of wheeled carts, hand trucks, or wheel chairs over a curb. These Curb Ramps are not bolted down to the storm gutter, just bolted together, forming a 150lb. to 200lb mass, (depending on the number of sections used).
Check Bridjit Compatibility Criteria before ordering. This curb ramp is made for a very specific type of curb. See the Compatibility Criteria image.
- Money saving solution to replacing your driveway entry, estimated to be from $2500 to $3500.
- Low profile vehicles can now use the driveway without inflicting damage to tires and rims.
- Bridjit driveway ramps help maintain gas mileage by minimizing damage done to steering components and alignment, reducing maintenance costs and tire wear.
- Bridjit is an easy 2 person, 15 minute installation solution, and requires no special tools.
- Can alleviate driver and passenger back pain, experienced while entering and exiting driveways.
- Neighborhood Friendly, Bridjit has a built-in full length waterway allowing normal drainage. The angled ends guide excessive water flows out and around the ramp, assisting in the elimination of debris.
- Sloped ends that ease vehicles up and over the ramp when parking parallel to the curb.
- Can be easily flipped out of the way for periodic cleaning.
- Environmentally “green” product, made from recycled tires.