Large Format Tile Suction Cup Carrying System
DTA Large Format Tile Suction Cup Carrying System LFCS 38206
The DTA Large Format Heavy Duty carrying system is specially designed for handling ceramic sheets and large-format tiles up to 126 inches long. It consists of a set of two profiles of extruded aluminum, reinforced, retractable, and adjustable, with two perpendicular stable and rigid crossbars. With eight vacuum suction cups, the operator can adjust the fixing points, ensuring proper handling of porcelain sheets. The handles can be adjusted and positioned throughout the tile/slab placement process. Rubber setting tabs are included to assist with tile placement. It easily adjusts and sets up on the job site, working well with other products such as marble, granite, and more. The system includes a carrying bag for ease of transport and is heavy-duty and professional grade.
- Heavy duty large format tile carrying system for up to 10.5 ft. (126 in.) x 5.25 ft. (63 in.)
- 8 heavy duty suction cups-holds up to 600 lbs.
- 4 handles on each side of carrying system to secure a safe and secure position of the heavy tile.
- Rubber setting tabs to ensure when resting the material will not scratch flooring.
- 4 long poles (5.9 ft.) and 2 shorter poles at (4.9 ft.) ensure you can work with the largest tile.
- Light weight and ridged to ensure the large porcelain tile will not break.
- EZ release and locking system allows you to easily adjust to you tile size or cleanup at the end of the day.
- Heavy-duty professional carrying system.
- Carrying bag for ease of onsite transport
- Protective covers on suction cups for long life